- Product: label.m Honey and Oat Shampoo & Conditioner
- Vendor: Select Spas–Check label.m for Vendors in your area
- Initial Review: October 15 2015
- Price: 17.00 USD (each)
- Scent: If you buy label.m Honey and Oat Shampoo/Conditioner for any reason, buy it for the scent. The scent is exquisite. The week after I bought it I had to make Honey and Oat cookies. Twice. The only reason you would not buy this product is if you believe you may accidentally eat it.
- Reason for Purchase: I had gone to my local spa to get my hair done, where my hairdresser (who had warned me before that my hair was too dry) had had enough of my hair. Along with chopping half of it off (which it needed) she washed it thoroughly with this product twice. After my hair had been styled and curled it was the softest hair I had ever touched in my life. The curls were bouncy and shiny, and they had just been dyed, blow-dried and curled! I had never had soft hair before. When someone has curly hair, part of the reason is because the hair is dry. Those with straight hair have more sebum (oil) in their scalp. I purchased this item because now I cannot see my life without it–it is that simple.
Oats: Contains high levels of zinc, potassium, magnesium and iron which fortifies against hair loss. It is also a natural moisturizer, so it keeps the hair healthy and fresh. On top of that, it is the oats that are the natural cleansing ingredient in this product. It cleans the sebum and dirt straight out of hair gently, unlike other shampoos which use chemicals to rip it out.
Sea Algae: This ingredient is a moisturizing agent that gives strength and smoothness to the hair. Sea Algae is known to regulate the sebum (oil) within the scalp to create a more conditioned look.
My hair has never been softer. The consistency of the softness amazes me. I usually have split ends that are very noticeable. Even after I had gotten my hair cut about 5 inches I could still see them. Yet now as I look at the ends they are gone. The little white-looking breakages at the ends of my strands are gone! Due to the fortifying antioxidants in both the honey and the Sea Cabbage my split ends are molding together a little more tightly than ever.
My Hair is cleaned gently now by the oat extract and keeping moisturized by the honey and Sea Algae. I still can’t believe how much the Sea Cabbage also keeps it strong and without split ends. I usually straighten my hair due to the dryness. However, sometimes I don’t straighten my hair because it curled fine and I can actually brush it (something curly-haired girls usually do not do).
My hair also smells luscious.
I have not yet stopped using this product. It has done wonders for my hair in terms of moisture, scent, brightness and length. It has also prevented split ends as well because of all the natural oils which are now no longer being stripped from my roots. I believe I can safely say that I will be hooked on this for a while.